2012 Specialized Status I Downhill Full Sus Mountain Bike
The 200mm Status I park bike features FSR suspension, plus a custom X-Fusion Vector R shock and 180mm-travel X-Fusion Vengeance fork. M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5" head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handled the most technical descents. Alex P-Disc rim is 32mm-wide and lace to Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with 36 stainless spokes to a 20mm thru-axle in the front, robust to handle technical downhill terrain. Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" tyres feature soft-compound rubber for premium traction in all conditions.
Custom X-Fusion Vector R coil rear shock with adjustable rebound works with the bike's FSR design to keep the rear wheel planted for aggressive riding. X-Fusion 170mm-travel coil-sprung fork with adjustable rebound and 20mm thru-axle for pinpoint steering and control. Bombproof and easily serviceable Truvativ Howitzer XR BB can handle serious punishment. The 750mm-wide Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is mega wide to control the toughest conditions. Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes with tool-less reach adjust and metallic pads keeps speed in check.
- FRAME M4 hydroformed tubing, 1.5" forged HT, ISCG mounts, 135mm rear spacing, full- cartridge bearing pivots, 200mm travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom X-Fusion Vector R, coil over w/piggy back, adj. rebound, Spring rate S: 400, M: 450, L: 500 8.5x2.5"
- FORK X-Fusion Vengeance, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, reb adj., 20mm thru-axle, 170mm travel
- HEADSET Semi-integrated alloy cups for 1.5" HT and 1-1/8" steerer, cartridge bearings
- STEM Specialized DH, forged, 35mm length, 4-bolt, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized DH low-rise bar, 6061 alloy, 750mm wide, 8º backsweep, 6º upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized lock-on, S/M: Grappler, Others: Grappler XL
- FRONT BRAKE Avid Elixir 1, hydraulic disc, tool-less reach adj., metallic pad, HS-1 rotor, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Avid Elixir 1, hydraulic disc, tool-less reach adj., metallic pad, HS-1 rotor, 180mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X7, 9-speed, short cage
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X4, 8-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-830, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN KMC X-8, 8-speed, reusable Missing Link
- CRANKSET Truvativ Ruktion, 165mm, w/ Status guide
- CHAINRINGS 34T steel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Truvativ Howitzer XR, OS outboard bearing, sealed cartridge, 73mm
- PEDALS Alloy platform, 9/16"
- RIMS P-Disc, 32mm, 36h
- FRONT HUB Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, sealed cartridge bearing, 20mm thru-axle, 36h
- REAR HUB Specialized Disc, bolt-on 135mm, 36h
- SPOKES Stainless, 2.0mm (14g)
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Butcher SX, 60 TPI, aramid bead, soft dual-compound, 26x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Specialized Butcher SX, 60 TPI, aramid bead, soft dual-compound, 26x2.3"
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve 26x2.4/2.75, 1.2mm thick
- SADDLE Specialized DH, 8mm steel rails
- SEATPOST 6061 alloy, two bolt micro adjust, no offset, 30.9mm, 300mm
- SEAT BINDER 34.9mm clamp ID, alloy collar w/ QR, black
- NOTES Protective clear coat, derailleur hanger, reflectors, owners manual