|494526||Black Liquid Silver Large||In Stock||£2,800.00|
|494519||Black Liquid Silver Medium||In Stock||£2,800.00|
|494502||Black Liquid Silver Small||Out of stock||£2,800.00|
|494533||Black Liquid Silver X Large||In Stock||£2,800.00|
|507028||Storm Grey Large||Out of stock||£2,800.00|
|507011||Storm Grey Medium||Out of stock||£2,800.00|
|507004||Storm Grey Small||Out of stock||£2,800.00|
|507035||Storm Grey X Large||Out of stock||£2,800.00|
2020 Specialized Vado 3.0 Electric Bike
If you can characterize your life as on-the-go, busy, or not having enough time, we made a bike for you—the Turbo Vado 3.0. It's made to accommodate busy lives that are always in movement, which is why we took our award-winning pedal-assist technology and accelerated it well into the future.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 E motor, the Turbo Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 E uses the same hardware as our 1.2 motor, but it features a tune that prioritizes efficiency. This means less peak torque and maximum output. Of course, it still features a near-silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill at, say, a traffic light both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
For the Vado 3.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city. If you wish to see exactly how far you can go on a charge, have a look at our Turbo Range Calculator for more exact estimates.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec that features Shimano 9-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, and fender & rack mounts.
· The Turbo Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
· The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. We also fully integrated it with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
· We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
· E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
· SR SunTour MOBIE30, custom crown, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel
· FRONT HUB
· Specialized 6-bolt disc, ball bearings, 9x100mm spacing, 32h
· REAR HUB
· Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
· DT Swiss Industry
· 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no eyelets
· INNER TUBES
· Presta, 40mm valve
· FRONT TYRE
· Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
· REAR TYRE
· Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
· Custom alloy forged crankarms
· 40T, custom alloy
· SHIFT LEVERS
· Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
· REAR DERAILLEUR
· Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
· Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
· KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
· FRONT BRAKE
· Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm
· REAR BRAKE
· Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
· Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
· Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on
· Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
· Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
· Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
· SEAT BINDER
· Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
· Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
· Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
· Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
· WIRING HARNESS
· Custom Specialized harness
· Herrmans MR4 e-Bike, stainless bracket for suspension fork, 6V
· Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike, 220-degree visibility, fender-mount
· Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
· DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
· Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
· Simple bell